1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Open source ecommerce applications?

Hey all!

I'm looking for an open source ecommerce application I can play with. I'm pretty familiar with osCommerce, but the thought of modding it to fit my particular needs in this situation gives me nightmares.

I'd like to have a very simple ecommerce app to sell no more than a dozen items (that must be updated regularly), each with their own attributes, and I need integration with PayPal for payment processing. I don't really need any other features (all the products could fit on one page), so osCommerce is just cluttered overkill for this project. I could strip it down and reskin it, but that just seems like more work than should be necessary.

Is there anything out there like this, or am I going to spend a weekend buiilding something from the ground up (or tearing OSC down)?

Thanks!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Talking

If you like osCommerce i suggest you move to the new and improved version called Zen Cart, www.zencart.com - I've re-structured the whole thing and i like it 1000 times better then osc. + the admin section is AMAZING!!!!

There is a menu in the admin where you can input a string and it will search for that string in ALL of the files!!!! And then tell you where it found insances of that string. Works perfect f your looking for something

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo