1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help, I need a good CMS for streaming video

I need a good Content Management System for streaming video that doesn't let the user download the video

its for a music video site, but the content is copyright so its a must that the content wont be distributed, just watched.

Thanks alot in advance
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by smx
    I need a good Content Management System for streaming video that doesn't let the user download the video

its for a music video site, but the content is copyright so its a must that the content wont be distributed, just watched.

Thanks alot in advance
    Did you ever find something?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think you can use PhpMotion CMS. It is specially for hosting music and video files. It is PhpShield encoded. hence, you need to have PhpShield loader installed on the webserver where will host your CMS.
  7. No Profile Picture

Clearspace

Originally Posted by smx

Thanks alot in advance
    Hi!
    I can recommend you to use Clearspace.
    This product combine the popular tools of social software such as blogs, groups, projects, tasks, discussions, polls, Video, etc.
    The rich functionality and the reliability are the factors, that made Jive Clearspace leader of the social community products.

You have the opportunity to purchase these products at a very affordable price, just contact me. Also professional team will help you to solve any configuration or usage issue.

You can contact me by email or MSN, and I will answer all your questions and help you to make the right choice. Be sure that prices will surprise you.

Best regards,
    Adarsh Mehta
    mail: adarsh.webport()gmail.com
    msn: adarsh.webport()gmail.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo