1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Task management software for the lone developer

I have been looking for task management and prioritizing software for the lone developer but so far have only found ones geared towards teams. These are far too bloated for my needs. I just need to organize tasks, issues, notes, time tracking, etc etc to be more productive. So far I am stuck with just adding lines to a text document.

What is everyone else using? I know there has to be some good, non-proprietary solution out there with all the free lance developers on the internet.
  3. No Profile Picture

have you heard of time doctor time and task management software ?

My team has just been ordered to install it. It could be considered as draconian. It records 100% of time worked, also including websites like facebook. I'm actually concerned about using it. Is it legal in Canada to make people to download this type of software?

does anyone else have to use software like this?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Yeah, I use Grindstone for most of the jobs I do. Works well and even when I'm not on somebody else's job, it keeps me accountable to myself for my own personal work and time spent.
  7. No Profile Picture

Task Management Software

Team Task Manager does far more than just manage projects...it also provides Secure Document Sharing, collaboration, instant notifications, and individual access rights along with much more.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo