1. /*
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

ECommerce - International payments

Hello folks,

Has anyone had any experience with or know of a good international ecommerce system. We are in Australia and are looking to sell products in the UK.

We are in a bit of a hurry so we want something that we can intergrate into our current website without having to code or develop something ourselves. Ideally we would be after a system whereby we could control the styles, look and feel of the system--so that it could fit in seamlessly with our current site.

Preferably a reasonably priced system too.

I have used paypal in the past--however
    I don't think it is professional enough in this case.

Any thoughts, theories, comments or ideas appreciated!
    */
  3. Prisoner of the Sun

I like http://www.protx.com

Or try searching for "payment gateway".

If you want to use a payment gateway, then you need an Internet Merchant Account. Otherwise you can use Google Checkout or Paypal.
    :: My blip.fm tunes :: Web Design Feeds :: Web Dev Feeds :: CheatSheets :: PHP :: MySQL :: 13 Moon FB App.

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself - subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream. We are the imaginations of ourselves."
    - Bill Hicks

"Truth is hidden in the subtle nature of the heart of everything, although it is invisible. One cannot see it from inside and neither from the surface. One can only live and experience it."
    - Heart Sutra
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Professional Online Payment Gateway

Do you know Guangzhou Shuangqian net S&T CO.LTD,it is the third party payment gateway which specializes in providing multi-currency global online payment service. The company has built up friendly relationships with banks all over the world. Therefore, we could provide our global clients with multi-currency online payment and settlement service.

Our Success ratio is 90% .The difference and advantage of our gateway between paypal is that any buyers who has Visacard ofr Mastercard could pay through us, they donít have to need a credit card account. Moreover, we donít freeze clientsí bank account and no lock. So itís quite reliable and secured for both buyers and sellers.

And we enjoys decent reputation and high success ratio in and abroad. Believe us, believe ShuangQian net S&T CO.LTD, we promise we surely would offer you excellent and professional payment service.

If you need a online merchant account and interested in our payment service, please feel free to contact us. You are always welcome.
    Tel: +86-13602451574

Skype odalexandra88

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo