1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Database Development Tool

I had posted this in the Website Design section but this is probably the more correct forum for my question. Can a moderator delete that thread?

Hi there,

I am looking to develop a website for a competition based on a soccer league and it results. Its sort of a knock out competition so its not too complex right now.

I'm looking for a database development tool to allow me to create unique profiles (email address) and then manage each users selections of soccer teams each week, etc.

Something like the eCommerce tool Magento would be ideal but that doesn't lend itself to what i need. Its a relational database with about 20-30 tables. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to use?
    Originally Posted by TheJim01
    Firefox is actually a derivation of the Mozilla browser, which was launched by Netscape as an Open Source version of their Navigator browser. So FF and Netscape are like distant cousins, and IE is the weird guy down the street.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok, i got no suggestions, that ok but can anyone tell me is phpMyAdmin a good to to create databases in MySQL and then do all the Php afterwards?
    Originally Posted by TheJim01
    Firefox is actually a derivation of the Mozilla browser, which was launched by Netscape as an Open Source version of their Navigator browser. So FF and Netscape are like distant cousins, and IE is the weird guy down the street.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi mate PHPMYADMIN is perfect and many love it however I find it a bit to messy, i connect externally via Navicat the commnity edition is free and its so nice and a great UI Best of luck...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo