1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Multi-country e-commerce software

I have a client who is currently running on IXXO cart who is opening a warehouse in the US (currently in the UK) who would like to be able to do things like different shipping rates and having a subset of products available in the US etc. Does anyone have any experience in this area? I've looked (briefly) at Magento and osCommerce but neither seem to have this functionality built in. IXXO certainly doesn't! I'd prefer an open source solution but am willing to consider alternatives.

Any thoughts?
  3. No Profile Picture

Hey,

I've developed an eCommerce solution that offers different shipping rates depending on country but does lack the functionality of different products for different areas... maybe one site uk.yoursite.com and another us.yoursite.com??

If you want to try Total Shop UK eCommerce out then you can download it here - sourceforge.net/projects/totalshopuk/files

Live demo here - totalshopuk.com

It's based on the CodeIgniter framework so it's easy to modify.

Regards,
    ibizara
  5. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

marketplace solution

I'm not sure whether it will correspond your needs, but you can search for The MP factory website to get more information about the marketplace solution. This solution takes care all steps of online trade and highly customized, maybe it will interest you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo