1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Difference between Adobe student edition and normal edition.

Hi, does anybody know the dif between Adobe student edition and normal edition.

Help please!
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Intermediate (1500 - 1999 posts)

The software is the same, but the licensing is different: Adobe Student Edition software is for installation solely on private computers and for noncommercial purposes only. Please note the conditions of eligibility and usage.

A question like this can easily be determined from adobe's website:

http://www.adobe.ge/ap/education/stu...ition/faq.html
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I was told by some one who uses the software that there are less plug ins to the student edition as there are to the normal edition is this true?

Basically I'm an IT student and I want to enhance my web development skills and become professional at developing websites so that I can become employed in this field.

I will not be using the software for commercial purposes but need it to have everything so that I am able to do with it what a professional web developer would be able to do; create websites, integrate other technologies and deploy website but only for my learning purposes not for commercial purposes.
  7. Code Monkey V. 0.9
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Once again...

Originally Posted by jzd
    The software is the same, but the licensing is different: Adobe Student Edition software is for installation solely on private computers and for noncommercial purposes only. Please note the conditions of eligibility and usage.
    There is no difference in the software, just the licensing terms. If you are using it for non-commercial purposes, then it's fine. But as soon as you get paid for anything that you've created using student software, then you're breaking the license terms.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo