1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need to create a marketplace like foodzie or etzy. What are my open source options?

In addition, i will need it to be scalable and highly customizable. For example, consumers will be able to group together in a yahoo groups/social networking fashion and then discuss and buy together as a group; merchants will have minimum volumes and time tools similar to those available on present group purchasing sites. Are there plugins for each of these things? Can they be integrated together? Is plugins to open source the only route to go? As there is alot of customization going on here should i write from start?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

innovative marketplace solution

I'm Jonathan BEHAR, in fact I want to introduce you a innovative readymade marketplace solution which I'm sure will interest you. This solution is highly customized to correspond your needs. It's a one-stop shop solution with different merchants. Both B2C and C2C business will be possible through this solution. The back office of the platform is easy to use. This marketplace solution will take care of everything which you care about. If you need more details, please contact me via*j@marketplacefactory.com
  5. No Profile Picture

I think "Magento" is best platform for e commerce, shopping cart sites

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo