1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How we can communication with Software Development People?

Hello,

Have a good day!

I know this community of Software Developers as well as who is playing with technologies and giving a big roles in software field.

Subject: How we can manage and share our information on one platform? If somebody want to get information and want to share you information with us.

Do you know any idea about that. If somebody want to share own information with software development people as you can say software developers and who is taking interest in software development ideas, software development updates, what's coming is software technologies like Asp.net, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WordPress extra. If do you have any idea about it so suggest me.

How i can help you and Who can help us without cost

So please suggest and share your information with me how i can help you?

Because I am Barclays Bensons as a Market Researcher of Software field. Everyday i got many updates of different different technologies, these information i want share with everyone who's taking interested these type of information.

Let me suggest which is the best idea and way in your mind.

Waiting replies who has strong market research also who want to share new ideas about it.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Communication requires language. Within a development team different sub-teams use different languages. Some of these languages are textual, others are graphical and others are more mathematical in nature. There are languages for expressing requirements, defining interfaces, defining database tables, for communicating analysis and design models, for describing algorithms, for describing patterns, and a myriad of different programming languages for communicating instructions to a computer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo