1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

About developing an interface to process multiple images

For a web application (using asp.net) we need to create an interface to process multiple images. In this interface we need to drag/drop multiple images and need to do the image processing work like crop, resize, rotate and add text.

For this we are searching for tool to be incorporated into our web application to be developed in asp.net. At this point we found this tool demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/imageeditor/examples/overview/defaultcs.aspx. But this is not supporting multiple images to be processed in its interface.

Please suggest for any alternate tool using which we can process multiple images if available.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

In the past, I used a commercial imaging toolkit in a C++ application, and it provided me with many helpful image processing functions. I'm not sure if it supports all the features you mentioned in ASP.NET, but I found an ASP.NET demo on their website that could help you. Here is the link for it:
    demo.leadtools.com/webforms/ImageProcessingDemo.aspx

I'm not an ASP.NET programmer, but you can ask the vendor of the toolkit about more information.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo