1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Complicated DNS Setting Configuration

Hey,

I need to make my Weebly website the front page of my website modmyairsoft.com and a directory subfolder titled "Shop" that would take a visitor to the php OpenCart section of my site in Bluehost. The OpenCart section is stored in the File Manager directory under public-html/Shop while the Weebly section is not currently in the file directory at all because I can't figure out the DNS setup. I need to make periodic changes to both the Weebly section content and the OpenCart section content so I need to configure the DNS settings to allow for both Bluehost and Weebly to allow access, but I was wondering how I would configure this in the DNS settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Steve
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

DNS only deals with domain names. You can't use it to have one path stored on one server and a different path stored on a different server. You could put one of the two at a sub domain and use DNS to route that sub domain to a different server.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo