1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help with CloudFlare

Hello,

I'm unable to load my site domain2.com, I don't know what I've done wrong.

1) I set up hostname in the server, ns1.domain.com
    2) I created a ns1.domain.com A record in CloudFlare domain.com account and pointed it to the server IP
    3) I pointed the domain (domain2.com) to ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com (the domain registrar required a 2nd DNS)
    4) I created a ns2.domain.com A record in Cloudflare and pointed it to the server IP

However, domain2.com doesn't load. What did I do wrong? Basically I want to point domain2.com to domain.com DNS

These are the results of intodns.com domain test

I don't want cPanel/WHM manage DNS, I want to manage them through CloudFlare in order to hide the server IP where the nameservee is pointing.

Any help to fix the errors in the image will be highly appreciated!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

In fact, there is no need to set up ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com when using CloudFlare. All you need to do is to add your domain in CloudFlare and point it to your server IP address. Then, CloudFlare with provide you with their nameservers (something like andy.ns.cloudflare.com and lola.ns.cloudflare.com) which you can use for your domain name. You need to log in to your domain registrar and change the nameservers for your domain to those provided by CloudFlare.
    You may find the guide at https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en...-add-a-website helpful.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo