Tell me if this is ok!
1. I register newdomain.com at godaddy
2. I set this domain's nameservers to whatever the nameservers of newdomain.com is lets say 22.214.171.124
3. I host newdomain.com on a webserver 126.96.36.199 which also acts as a dns, same ip 188.8.131.52, (so both the webserver and dns are the same ip and server)
4. Now on a completely different server I host mysubdomain.newdomain.com having an ip of 184.108.40.206, it also acts as a dns with the same ip 220.127.116.11
5. In godaddy I register a separate domain newdomainnumber2.com and assign 18.104.22.168 as its nameserver. So now this new nameserver is interconnected with godaddy's network of nameservers, but is in no way connected to the first domain newdomain.com, except it hosts the subdomain mysubdomain.newdomain.com
Will everyone on the internet be able to find mysubdomain.newdomain.com or do I need to do more?