1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Program for a mini segway!

I am programming a segway robot... and have no idea what im doing! any chance of some help?

All i want for the program to do is read an input from a tilt sensor coming through the A/D port on the Micro-controller and give an output to both motors to either go forward or back.

sounds easy when i write it down but been sitting looking at it for ages, and don't have a clue! haha! anything you could do to help me would be great!
  3. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Thread moved to embedded programming forum.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  5. <?PHP user_title("gimp"); ?>
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

What experience do you have? What are your tools?

Can you read A/D?

Can you give outputs to motors?
    Chat Server Project & Tutorial | WiFi-remote-control sailboat (building) | Joke Thread
    “Rational thinkers deplore the excesses of democracy; it abuses the individual and elevates the mob. The death of Socrates was its finest fruit.”
    Use XXX in a comment to flag something that is bogus but works. Use FIXME to flag something that is bogus and broken. Use TODO to leave yourself reminders. Calling a program finished before all these points are checked off is lazy.
    -Partial Credit: Sun

If I ask you to redescribe your problem, it's because when you describe issues in detail, you often get a *click* and you suddenly know the solutions.
    Ches Koblents
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

That sounds pretty neat, where did you learn to do this I'm interested in programming a segway robot, sounds like fun!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo