1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Tools to show entity-relationship diagrams in firebird and to develop front end?

Hi,
    someone knows a free tool to show in a "gafical way" relations, fields (entity-relationship diagrams) of a firebird database?

I also need an easy "software" to develop user friendly front end to connect to firebird. Now I'm using MS Access and I'm able to use VBA to connect access to firebird, and so to obtain forms to easly select parameters and to run query, procedures, and so on (the firebird db will be used by users without skill into database). So I know VBA, and I'd like to migrate to another easy (but free!!!!!) programming language to develop firebird database front-end.

Thanks

mdm
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by michele de meo
    Hi,
    someone knows a free tool to show in a "gafical way" relations, fields (entity-relationship diagrams) of a firebird database?

Thanks

mdm
    http://www.riverdata.cz/ibutils/ibutils.htm
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi buddy I've just finished developing a Firebird utility called 'Utility FBMetaData' this utility will allow you do view entity relationships between objects, but only one at a time it's FREEWARE if you look on google uk and search for 'Utility FBMetaData' it should come up of the first page. Shoudl you use this utility would you please rate it for me and IF you should find any bugs could you please report them. Bless Warwick.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo