I was doing this code, and something weird has happened. I make a bulk insert from an external file. But the result it's just fragmented, or maybe corrupted.

Code:
 cnx=factoryInstace.getConnection();
                pstmt = cnx.prepareStatement("DELETE FROM TEMPCELULAR");
                pstmt.executeUpdate();
                pstmt = cnx.prepareStatement("EXECUTE BLOCK AS BEGIN if (exists(select 1 from rdb$relations where rdb$relation_name = 'EXT_TAB')) then execute statement 'DROP TABLE EXT_TAB;'; END");
                pstmt.executeUpdate();
                pstmt = cnx.prepareStatement("CREATE TABLE EXT_TAB EXTERNAL '"+txtarchivoProcesar.getText()+"'(CELULAR varchar(11))");
                pstmt.executeUpdate();
                pstmt = cnx.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO TEMPCELULAR (CELULAR)SELECT CELULAR FROM EXT_TAB");
                pstmt.executeUpdate();
            pstmt = cnx.prepareStatement("SELECT CELULAR FROM TEMPCELULAR");
                ResultSet rs=pstmt.executeQuery();
                while(rs.next()){
                    System.out.println("::"+rs.getString(1));
                }
And now, all of a sudden the rows on my table look like this:

::c@gmail.com

::abc2@gmail.

::m
abc3@gma

::.com
abc4@

::ail.com
ab

::@gmail.com

::bc6@gmail.c

::abc7@gmai

::com
abc8@g

::il.com
abc

::gmail.com

::c10@gmail.c

::

The blank spaces between results were not made by me. This is the result as it is.

Source file for external table:

abc@gmail.com
abc2@gmail.com
abc3@gmail.com
abc4@gmail.com
abc5@gmail.com
abc6@gmail.com
abc7@gmail.com
abc8@gmail.com
abc9@gmail.com
abc10@gmail.com
sneciosup@hotmail.com

¿What's wrong with my code?

I've haven't seen this wack results in years. The database is created of the users pc on the first run. Hence, while in production every time I run the program.

I' ve cheked every query, and it goes wrong in the part where I create the external table: "CREATE TABLE EXT_TAB EXTERNAL '"+txtarchivoProcesar.getText()+"'(CELULAR varchar(11))". The external table output varies according to the data type and it's length, so if you put varchar(300) or varchar(50) then the output will vary a lot. Gee, I mean one hour before my presentation with my boss this was working ok...

Any help, will be appreciated.