Hey folks,

I'm currently using a program to convert PDF magazines to those fancy flip books (flash).

The issue I'm experiencing is that analytics does not seem to be tracking pageviews within the swf. It tracks when people get to the magazine, but not what they do inside of it.

I was assured by the company that it tracks this, but they are no longer responding to my support requests.

I don't have access to the fla files, but when I open the swf in flash, here is what I see in the debugging window:
Code:
entering...
stage=[null]
getParameterValue:name=[loadIntoSWF],defaultValue=[no].TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
showAppLoadingBar before
showAppLoadingBar after
loadConfig after
initKeyBoardNavigation......1
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
initKeyBoardNavigation......2
FlipBookConfig.getInstance().pagesConfig.pageCount=52
BookFrame....................
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
[object TextFormat]
callOutterGoogleAnalyticsCode:TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.,pageIndex:=1
onStageResize...
keyEvt..[object FlipBook]
callOutterGoogleAnalyticsCode:TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.,pageIndex:=3
callOutterGoogleAnalyticsCode:TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.,pageIndex:=5
Is this suggesting there is an error with the 'callOutterGoogleAnalyticsCode' function?

Just looking for a starting point.

Thanks!