1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Help with Flash Gallery

Hi i have a website with a portfolio gallery, and i bought this Template for another gallery i would like to use instead of the one i have, is there someone who could help me connect this gallery to my existing website ?

Thanks in advanced.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by jcentrine
    Hi i have a website with a portfolio gallery, and i bought this Template for another gallery i would like to use instead of the one i have, is there someone who could help me connect this gallery to my existing website ?

Thanks in advanced.
    If your Using flash..either put It in the timeline..or use get url to link It.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by honkytonktaxi
    If your Using flash..either put It in the timeline..or use get url to link It.
    im not fluent with AS2 or AS3 or anything but here is what the menu button calls for when you click on it to activate the gallery. but this below seems to call on multiple .xml files to run this gallery so im pretty lost

<!-- SubPages -->
    <page id="images_gallery" title="IMAGES GALLERIES" src="multimediaGallery.swf" route="multimedia_galleries/images_gallery" menu="true" flow="preload" depth="middle">
    <langsTitle>
    <en>Images Gallery</en>
    <fr>Galerie d'images</fr>
    <de>Bildergalerie</de>
    </langsTitle>

<!-- assets -->
    <asset id="configGalleryv9B" src="xml/slideShow_v9B/slideShowV9BSettings0.xml" preload="true"/>
    <asset id="playerSettingsv9B" src="xml/slideShow_v9B/playersettings.xml" preload="true"/>
    <asset id="playlistGalleryv9B" src="xml/slideShow_v9B/playlist0.xml" preload="true"/>
    <asset id="galleryStylesv9B" src="css/slideShowStylesv9B.css" preload="true"/>
    <asset id="playerStylesv9B" src="css/playerstylesv9B.css" preload="true"/>
    <asset id="bgImage" src="images/backgrounds/p8.jpg" depth="bottom"/>
    </page>

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo