1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation I'm new to flash

I don't plan on doing anything super advance in flash, but just some basic flash animation with some movement.

Through the help of some video tutorials, I managed to create a simple flash animation but it's not 100% correct.

First, what's the proper way to transfer an image in flash?
    I chose paste special. It worked but it made the image a bit pixelated. The original looked fine.

Second besides adding more or less frames, how do you change the speed of the entire timeline.

Third, does an image need to be converted in any way? The animated image is it's own layer. So does it have to be converted to symbol or movie or something else?

Fourth, how do I move(not motion) the image. Do I have to move each frame group or is there a way to move the entire timeline if I need to realign the image?

edit: Youtube answered all these questions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KingOfHeart; January 7th, 2012 at 01:05 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Instead of making a 4th thread for one question I figure I'll just update this.

This entire time I was thinking of adding in an image at the bottom of my scene, but now I'm not so sure. If I don't add in an image, I have to move everything down. So is there a way to edit all my scene images and move them down quickly. I got a lot of frames, and it could take a little while if I have to move frame by frame.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Is this just a bad title thread because no one seems to answer my questions here.

If it's not possible, let me know as well.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo