1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Arrow JPG to Flash Magazine

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a Flash Magazne from JPG files or PDF files. I would like to skip the manual procedure and go for something automatic. Is there anything like this..?

Example: http://www.spheremag.com/cover.php

Thank you in advance,

Lazaro
    Last edited by LazaroWolf; September 20th, 2006 at 10:03 AM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Gotta get to the next screen..
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Heya, if you want to avoid doing most of the work yourself then you should check out some of the Flash template sites you can buy ready made such as those at Template Monster. You usually get the .fla file so you can modify the template to suit your needs i.e. swap the images and sounds.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Gotta get to the next screen..
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Hi again, not sure what your original post said but my last reply now makes no sense! Anyhow, you should google search for the term "pageflip" which will give you lots of different options. Some are free, some are paid. Most allow you to use external jpg/png files as the page content. You'll have to dig through the various ones to find something that suits your particular needs.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

nice one the site design is really nice.. how do u make that one?
  9. No Profile Picture

Re: LazaroWolf

Hey! LazaroWolf
    I tried several webs as the results under Google Search. I find there is not only a page flip software, but also a kind of 3D pageflip, it will convert your JPG(if you try the 3D PageFlip for Image) and PDF(3D PageFlip Standard) to Flash flipping book. It is wonderful because there is a 360 degree spinning picture show that is attractive!
    Last edited by amazingkitty; January 7th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: more helpful
  11. No Profile Picture

Create a Flash Magazne from JPG files or PDF files

Originally Posted by LazaroWolf
    Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a Flash Magazine from JPG files or PDF files. I would like to skip the manual procedure and go for something automatic. Is there anything like this..?

Thank you in advance,

Lazaro

Yes, of course. By using KVI page flipping software , it just needs a few clicks to create a Flash Magazne from JPG files or PDF files. Three steps: import > edit > publish. Google Kvisoft Flipbook Maker Pro to download its free version.
  13. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by LazaroWolf
    Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to create a Flash Magazne from JPG files or PDF files. I would like to skip the manual procedure and go for something automatic. Is there anything like this..?

Thank you in advance,

well, I just know such one useful XFlip flip magazine software that could help you to convert PDF or image files to digital edition of magazine online easily.

Lazaro
    well, dear, as to your problem, you could find some solution online, personally I prefer to use XFlip pro software to accomplish this easily, just have a try!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo