November 14th, 2006, 06:24 AM
[NEW USERS] - You can't post links until you've made 5 posts
As the title says
Until you have been a member at the forums for 30 days and made 30 posts, you will be a restricted user. This means that you will be unable to:
- Create a signature to appear at the bottom of your posts;
- Upload an avatar for use in your profile;
- Change your user title to any custom text.
- Post in the shoutbox on the forums index.
- Upload attachments into post.
In addition, the first five posts of any users will have URLS and EMAIL ADDRESSES automatically purged from them. This is intended to deter people from signing up with the intent of spamming.
Forum rules and Guidelines
- Full list of forum rules and guidelines.
This is me: http://chris.uk.com
Last edited by Tann San : April 24th, 2008 at 02:51 PM.
Reason: said 10 posts before but the actual rule is 5 posts