1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Movie Clips and Background Music Help?

Hello,

I'm working on an animation where I have my "dog" fighting the evil vacuum cleaner. I got most of it to work the way I want it to, but I'm having some issues with a few things.

1) I have movie clips entitled pepper_mc (where my dog is supposed to be walking), swirl (where a swirly-type symbol is supposed to spin over the dead vacuum's head), and vacuum_mc (where the evil vacuum is supposed to have a swinging arm (called vacuumarm_mc) that I created using the bone tool). When I add them to the stage and test them, the animations within the movie clips don't happen.

2) I have background music that I'd like to stop playing at the end of the animation, but I'm not sure how to do that. (using the stop(); actionscript doesn't help).

Where am I going wrong? I'm using Flash Pro CS5. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Here's the file --> Pepper and the Vacuum of DOOM!
  3. Plays with fire
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

If you can, don't embed your audio in the timeline. Load it with Actionscript. It's much e asier to control that way.

Here's a basic tute if you need it: http://flashspeaksactionscript.com/l...nds-using-as3/
    “Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.” -- Horace Mann

"...all men are created equal." -- US Declaration of Independence

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo