1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Looking for a free Flash tutorial

So I was thinking about setting my first steps in Flash building and I am looking for a website with a good series of tutorials.
    (just like[URL=http://www.w3schools.com/w3schools.com[/URL] is for html, etc.)

I have googled for a while and looked into the stickies on this board, but I couldn't find one. I've found this site lynda.com but you have to pay a quite large amount of money to see more than the first movie of each tutorial.

So any help or experiences on how you learned Flash and Actionscript 3.0 would be very welcome
  3. No Profile Picture
    Gotta get to the next screen..
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Hi, there are video tutorials here by Lee Brimelow. There's quite a lot of them there.

For non video tutorials check out Kirupas Flash tutorial section. A lot of the tutorials about using the IDE tools apply to all recent versions. If you're going to follow a tutorial about ActionScript then make sure it says it is for ActionScript 3.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thanks a lot. I especially like that gotoandlearn website

And don't worry, I could have been an Actionscript 2.0 expert with al the tut's out there, but it seems as if the AS 3.0 tutorials are hidden...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo