1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Interactive Web Animation?

You have to create a Flash interface of stage size 640 px wide by 360 px high. In this Flash interface, there are four buttons to click and each click will lead to a particular animation.
    How do you get the button to link to the animation and revert back to the original screen? Also, would you create the animation on the scene or create it as a symbol movie-clip? (Note: I'm not saying to create it, it's simply explaining what I'm trying to produce.)
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

yes

yes man the web animations in cs 6 are really nice i loved them and they are really easy to work with
  5. No Profile Picture

Cool

Originally Posted by Magamis
    You have to create a Flash interface of stage size 640 px wide by 360 px high. In this Flash interface, there are four buttons to click and each click will lead to a particular animation.
    How do you get the button to link to the animation and revert back to the original screen? Also, would you create the animation on the scene or create it as a symbol movie-clip? (Note: I'm not saying to create it, it's simply explaining what I'm trying to produce.)
    Both approaches are OK. Teh animations can either be in symbols, or on other frames of the main timeline. You can go to them by vbuttons and then come back to teh first frame by other buttons of similar type.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo