1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Play video on flash

Hi guys,

I need your urgent help. I got a problem with playing the video formats on flash. I can't be able to play some type of protocols in flash. I can play rtmp, but not most of all. I can't be able to play the http, rtsp, rtmpe, mms, m3u8 and flv.

I used something like this to play the video in the ur: http://www.mysite.com/flowplayer-3.2.1-dev.swf?src=mms://stream1.france24.yacast.net/f24_liveen

It will not let me to play those formats. I tried to play those formats on vlc, simpletv and media player which it is working fine. I guess that flash doesn't support those formats type.

I want to play those formats in flash, because they are working much faster which it doesn't freeze or stop, they got less buffering rather than any video players.

Does anyone know how I can play those formats in flash or if you know what plugin is the best to support those formats?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

What does this question have to do with PHP? Shouldn't this be posted on a Flash forum?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Well I'm using flash on PHP as i'm trying to play the video formats i want to play and i am sorry if i post on the wrong forum.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

Easily resolved. I've asked a mod to move this.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  9. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to the Flash Help forum.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

does anyone know??
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

anyone???????????

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo