1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

CSS Sponsorship?

Hello, my name is Sean and I am a part of the clan Beyond Natural. Bn^ OurName #SponsorHere
    www(dot)beyond-natural.com

We currently have 20+ members and are strictly a competitive team. We have a TWL team right now, and will definitely be in CAL S10, and possibly CEVO. We have 1 priv server, 1 vent, and a website/forums.

All we are looking for is any type of sponsorship(s) for our clan, any offers will be appreciated and considered.

How we advertise for you:
    message in the lo3, banner on our website/forums, links & messages on our TWL team page and CAL team page, link/message in forum signatures, and advertising with our in-game names, and also links/messages in our ventrilo server.

PM me or send an e-mail or PM.
    xSean13 (at) yahoo.com

Thanks,
    -Sean
  3. No Profile Picture

Css Sponsor

I am posting this thread because the Counter Strike: Source team i am in is currently in search of a sponsor.
    First of all, all of the members have had 2-3 years experience and are still going.
    exile, the team i'm in, formed September 08 and are heading towards Cevo in the future.
    Add my Msn or Steam.
    MSN: Soccerlegend126 @ hot maiil dot com... You get it lols, they don't let me give out my MSN lol..
    Steam: Soccerlegend126
  5. No Profile Picture

Just an FYI to anyone who is going to post for a sponsorship for CAL or TWL or **** like that ...

CAL HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN
  7. No Profile Picture

Yes CAL is no longer around

ECO-League has just opened

not to mention CEVO will always be here
  9. No Profile Picture

Looking For A Sponsor :)

Hello, I am the leader of a competitive team called Simplicity Gaming. Tag: simplicity NAME #Sponsor. We have a 15 slot ventrilo that I am paying but we do not have enough money to pay a Private 11 Slot Server. We will definitively do Eco Season 1 and we will put the Sponsor's name evrywhere (LO3, Server, vent, website (we will create soon), and more...

So any sponsor that is willing to fill are needs with a private server send me an e-mail !

Thanks

E-Mail: snowboard_carl @ hotmail.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo