1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need A Good Free Host

Hi,

My name is Michael. I run the web site Nitrox.uni.cc. I am currently hosted with a very unreliable and slow web host who just doesn't care about their users anymore.

So, I am looking for a new host. I am only 14 and can't get paid hosting. Nitrox is updated daily (normally when I'm not stuck looking for a new host) and takes up hardly any space. Yesterday when I checked, the whole web site was under 600kb. But of course, it WILL undoubtedly grow.

I have been unable to chart traffic in a while, so I'm not sure how much traffic exactly I recieve.

Here's what I am looking for:

- 10+ Megs of Space
    - Unmetered Bandwith (I just like to be sure, I don't recieve THAT much traffic though)
    - PHP (sendmail enabled)
    - FTP
    - DNS (I really would prefer DNS over subdomain)
    - Email (I would prefer this so I can use admin@nitrox.uni.cc)
    - No Ads (I will link back if you wish though, I am also willing to click on your ads)

Nitrox is really a great web site and I would like to expand it, but because of money issues on the internet, I am unable to. If you would be willing to host me, or you know of anyone who might be willing to host me, please reply here or email me (circuit_v7@hotmail.com). You can also contact me on AIM as "Mjdisk".

Thank you, and please help Nitrox grow.

Michael
    Webmaster of Nitrox.uni.cc
  3. No Profile Picture

Hello there,

It's hard to find good free hosting services out there without ads and everything, but I know of one and I know it's good because I have my host there. They were on a different domain and server before so their forum has been pruned and it might seem a bit dead, but its not.

freepremiumhost.net

They offer 100% free and paid (cheap) hosting plans without ads and every pack comes with cPanel. Magnificent hosting service, you request at their forums.

freepremiumhost.net/forums

Happy valentine!
    -Milamber
  5. No Profile Picture

perfect free web hosting

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - microsoftware(dot)tk

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo