March 16th, 2004, 08:39 AM
March 16th, 2004, 09:36 AM
uhh...what language is that??
March 16th, 2004, 09:44 AM
looks like russian...plus BaNan's location seems to be from russia...
Originally Posted by intrktevo
"So I hired the best Feng-Shui artist to come down here and get my yin and yang in order, cause I...FRICK'N...LOVE...HARMONY!!!"
- Captain Murphey, Sealab 2021
March 16th, 2004, 12:42 PM
The only way I can see people offering unlimited space/bandwidth for free is from their personal computer
March 17th, 2004, 12:53 AM
Hey check out this unlimited host, upload as much as you want to them.
I hear that they are always online
March 17th, 2004, 05:06 AM
I happened to look at their agreement, you need 30 unique hits in 30 days, which wouldn't be a problem for most people but..
March 17th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Question is, what are THEY going to do with your unique hits...
Originally Posted by Executive
March 17th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Well they put ads on your site thats for sure.
March 18th, 2004, 04:08 AM
I dont like the look of the Russian. Its probably asking if im a commie or not. (Hides with Gorbechev)
March 18th, 2004, 08:07 AM
ok i have studied russian for 3 years now... and still can't uderstand a thing....
March 18th, 2004, 08:11 AM
It's probably some legal (or ilegal) stuff that you wouldn't understand even if it was in english.
Originally Posted by lplizziez
March 18th, 2004, 05:24 PM
What can we give you? If we answer briefly, that is free hosting. In more detail:
- Unlimited Disk Space
- PHP4 scripting support
- SSI support
- access to MySQL
- the possibility of turning off banners * - the File- manager
- arkhivirovaniye/razarkhivirovaniye Zip- it is file
- the support of the parolirovannykh directories
- Site has a simpile URL: you.amillo.net (meoko.com, and t.d.)
- unlimited FTP access
- unlimited HTTP access
- Fast Activation
- access to the ravine- files
- daily back-up your is file and the data bases
- the support of the domain names of the second level
- the convenient separate mailbox
- powerful server and the rapid channels
* detailed information on this page