Hostwoot is a free post2host hosting company dedicated to finding a cure to cancer.

HostWoot opened way back in May 2007 under the name of Cancerhost (domain now for sale by previous owner Dan). Since then we have been providing quality web hosting for being active in our community. We are THE ONLY webhosting company with a cause. We donate some of our profit to cancer research foundations. If you have a kind heart, join our forum and help the cancer research foundation by donating. Also by joining you will be receiving some free cPanel hosting! It doesn't get better than this, you are donating without paying any money

Recently Dan, the previous owner, left due to real life taking priority therefore HostWoot was passed to RLSHosting. RLSHosting had some problems and decided to delete our forum and site so Somik and myself tookover. We hope to keep it this way and we have no intention of leaving anytime soon.

The new owners, me and Somik have years of experience with free hosts and how the hosting industry works.

TeamSpeak Plans:
Plan 1:
10 Man Server
20 POSTS PER MONTH

Plan 2:
20 Man Server
40 POSTS PER MONTH

Plan 3:
25 Man Server
50 POSTS PER MONTH

What you get:
Control panel to restart/stop/start your server.
Free subdomain

Where to order it:
clients.hostwoot.com/order/?group=1

Thanks for reading this post and i hope you join.