1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Are you still giving vBulletin? If yes, I would be interested. As a huge Green Day fan I would like to start Green Day Community. If you don't know who Green Day are, they are one of the most popular rock/punk bands ever and for me, the best.
  3. No Profile Picture

dude, give me a chance. I wanted to start a wrestling community. Give it to me and I promise SUCCESS!
  5. No Profile Picture

Exclamation Vbullitin Forum Needed Badly

Originally Posted by PsYmon
    I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. I couldn't find a better place to put so if you want to move it that's fine.

I have a vBulletin forum that I have already paid for and that is mine. I was going to make a web-site, and I did, but it failed and I deleted the web-site because it was no longer usefull. But i don't want my money to go to complete waste and I'm offering a free vBulletin board for your site. Now, i'm not going to give it away just to anybody. You have to have a good project in mind that might become successfull.

Question: Would you offer your vBulletin board to any kind of site?

Yes and No. In this thread i want you to tell me what kind of project you have in mind and i'll pick one.

Pro-Wrestling (WWE) - I'm a huge fan of professional wrestling and if you have an idea for that kind of project, you have a big chance of getting this free board.

Graphics: Graphics making is becoming really popular these days. A lot of people using programs like Adobe Photoshop, and they are always looking for sites that would offer PSD's or premade backgrounds and such..

MP3/Software/Media - If your project is about sharing any kind of media files. MP3's, any kind of Sofware, Movies, Games e.t.c.

More...I would look carefully at each offer and I will choose one. Any kind of offer!! Maybe you want to have your own hosting site, or whatever it is, if you want free vBulletin here's your chance.

Question: So whats it there for you? What's the catch?

There is no catch. The only thing that I will ask of you is that I will be the co-owner/admin of the forums. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
    i have been trying to get a vbullitin forum for ages but never had the money. i am willing to make you an admin in return for the vbullitin forum please please
    thank you
  7. No Profile Picture

Talking Please

I should get it because one I own a forum alredy (it's crap I need vbulletin)

2.You can be top admin
    3.I know what I'm doing and it's going to be as popular as facepunch
    4.go to this link and see my crapy forum to show how much needed (URL address blocked: See forum rules)
    5.I'm begging
    6. you know you want to
    7.pm me and say i cna have it
    8.PLeas!!!
  9. No Profile Picture

adding

sorry also I want it for gaming website It will be best gaming forum ever
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

is this guy even still doing the contest thing? (and if so then yay xP) but yea erm here is my application if you wish:

I am the owner of Alliance vs Horde (http://www.alliancevshorde.com). This is a fan site deticated to an MMORPG (masive multiplayer online roll playing game) called World of Warcraft (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com). Now since it is an MMORPG this means that there are THOUSANDS of people from both US servers and EU servers who play World of Warcraft (aka WoW). Now i've had this site running for a little though im starting to finish it up since there is so much information yet little help from people, and i think that the vBulletin forums would add a great touch to the site.

Now if you did let me have it.. i would maybe let you be admin, because yes this is a great offer just im not just going to let anyone have admin rights to the forums, only if i KNOW THEM really well because i care about my members, viewers, and fans and their personal safety. Though i think we could work it out so you might be it now not only is mine just a fan site i hold everything for it:

music, movies, mods (extras) downloadables, then also have contests for artwork, and wallpapers and such. Also the basic information for everything World of Warcraft offers and even tips & tricks to help them out

so yea that's basically it if you want more information just ask and ill be willing to tell you.

Thanks and Best Regards
    Alliance vs Horde - Owner
  13. No Profile Picture

i have vbulletin . . . licensed i think . . we already did use it on (URL address blocked: See forum rules) and XXXXXXX.com ... looks good so far... im just a moderator on the site.. i dont own the server... well i have a copy of the vbulletin and the key also. i want to make a forum . . for compuer related stuff etc...

all i need is a hosting server . .

BR.

Ym:frozenicewap
  15. No Profile Picture

Red face i need it very urgent

Code:
    plzzzzz because there is a very famous game nitto legends and there is my team i putted a alternative but not good it is chaps.roomforum.com i dont like that i love vbulliten it will be used very much i m telling u plzzzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz.

17. No Profile Picture

I am also a wwe fan of John Cena but my site is for runescape fans... I would really liek this Vbulletin
  19. No Profile Picture

hey, if you want to give me the license then I will be glad to take it off your hands , of course I would most definitely give you the credit for the license since it is registered under your name.
  21. No Profile Picture

My project is a Non-profit gaming community for everyone of all sorts, as well as providing basic GFX training, and to develope leadership skills in my community, right now my project it runing on a smf board called: undergroundgamerz.tk My friend made the name but, what i realy need is an easy to use, understandable set-up for young people that want to learn skills in GFX and on people skills, if you decide to give me the site i will give you alot of the credit, because it wouldnt have been possible without you, so I wouldnt be able to say it was all me, and i wouldnt say to "co-own" because you actualy own the site and I would respect that and give you whatever services you needed... and again I realy to need the board, if you decide to give me the board, my Email I will PM you if this site has it enabled, thank you for your time
  23. No Profile Picture

Educational Business

Hello, my name is Daniel Jones and i am a 16 year old GCSE student who is embarking on the journey of helping people get enjoymetn out of revising and providing them with a reward. However as i am only 16 i am finding it dificult to get business grants and i am low on funding, it would be greatly appreciated if i could aquire the forum please.

Thank you in advance and even if i do not deserve the forum i would just like to say what a nice gesture.
  25. No Profile Picture

I could really use it.

I am currently undergoing the construction of a huge website, in which I am building a full new game for Teenagers. We have not actually got the site on the web yet as we are really working hard at it as it is made fully from flash.

I was planning to get a vBulletin forum for the site so that we could talk to people who will play the game and see what they think. We also wanted one to have an enormous area for chat. This would include things that have been taken from surveys of what teenagers like, as well as some of our own ideas... this gives us the chance to include areas on WWE Wrestling, Graphics, Mp3's and media software and anything else you'd like. I would gladly accept you on as an Administrator, as I could not run this whole thing by myself.

I should have the game or atleast the game website running by November 2008... but there is still alot to be constructed.

Just to let you know, we are planning to call the game MiiPeep, and are trying to keep the game on the quiet so we don't have to give too much information away before it's launch.

We hope you strongly consider us to give the forum too,
    - Orientated
    [MiiPeep Owner]
    [MiiPeep (Coming Soon)]
  27. No Profile Picture

I am currently creating a website for a massive world of warcraft community server chat site. If I manage to get Vbulletin my site would look loads better and more reliable. With this site I will be earning money also because I will have a donations on there but I need my own domain first. I will be delighted to have you co-owner/admin and I will use your host because mine at moment is crap. (that is if your offerin).

Here's the site: worldofwarcraftsl.freeforums.org/

PM me on my site if your intrested.
  29. No Profile Picture

hey all that want a wwe or wrestling forum just come and join at www garciasnetwork com we have tv, wrestling,warez,gfx and more

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo