Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by PsYmon
    I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. I couldn't find a better place to put so if you want to move it that's fine.

I have a vBulletin forum that I have already paid for and that is mine. I was going to make a web-site, and I did, but it failed and I deleted the web-site because it was no longer usefull. But i don't want my money to go to complete waste and I'm offering a free vBulletin board for your site. Now, i'm not going to give it away just to anybody. You have to have a good project in mind that might become successfull.

Question: Would you offer your vBulletin board to any kind of site?

Yes and No. In this thread i want you to tell me what kind of project you have in mind and i'll pick one.

Pro-Wrestling (WWE) - I'm a huge fan of professional wrestling and if you have an idea for that kind of project, you have a big chance of getting this free board.

Graphics: Graphics making is becoming really popular these days. A lot of people using programs like Adobe Photoshop, and they are always looking for sites that would offer PSD's or premade backgrounds and such..

MP3/Software/Media - If your project is about sharing any kind of media files. MP3's, any kind of Sofware, Movies, Games e.t.c.

More...I would look carefully at each offer and I will choose one. Any kind of offer!! Maybe you want to have your own hosting site, or whatever it is, if you want free vBulletin here's your chance.

Question: So whats it there for you? What's the catch?

There is no catch. The only thing that I will ask of you is that I will be the co-owner/admin of the forums. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
    i would like to be co-leader of a forum, my friend is a leader and i know how to use it, i just dont have any money, i wanna make it as a place where people can share friendcodes for games that they have, i really want this, even if i dont get it, im shocked by your generosity
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Nah, Why bother. Its easy to get a FREE vBulletin board. Simply go to http:// provb. lhosting. info and put in a request!

Free mods, Free support and Free Skins!

How easy can it be??
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo