Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free vBulletin forum!!

I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. I couldn't find a better place to put so if you want to move it that's fine.

I have a vBulletin forum that I have already paid for and that is mine. I was going to make a web-site, and I did, but it failed and I deleted the web-site because it was no longer usefull. But i don't want my money to go to complete waste and I'm offering a free vBulletin board for your site. Now, i'm not going to give it away just to anybody. You have to have a good project in mind that might become successfull.

Question: Would you offer your vBulletin board to any kind of site?

Yes and No. In this thread i want you to tell me what kind of project you have in mind and i'll pick one.

Pro-Wrestling (WWE) - I'm a huge fan of professional wrestling and if you have an idea for that kind of project, you have a big chance of getting this free board.

Graphics: Graphics making is becoming really popular these days. A lot of people using programs like Adobe Photoshop, and they are always looking for sites that would offer PSD's or premade backgrounds and such..

MP3/Software/Media - If your project is about sharing any kind of media files. MP3's, any kind of Sofware, Movies, Games e.t.c.

More...I would look carefully at each offer and I will choose one. Any kind of offer!! Maybe you want to have your own hosting site, or whatever it is, if you want free vBulletin here's your chance.

Question: So whats it there for you? What's the catch?

There is no catch. The only thing that I will ask of you is that I will be the co-owner/admin of the forums. I don't think that's a lot to ask.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

ooh, i make programs and need some forums, vbullitin would be nice. i'll give you credit for giving me the license. and i'd be glad to have you as a co-owner, co-admin.
  5. No Profile Picture

linky linky lol (give me the link of your site)
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i am currently looking for a host for it, lol, see here http://forums.devshed.com/t182769/s.html is that ok?
  9. No Profile Picture

lets see if other people have better suggestions. but i'll keep your offer in mind.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think it would be a great use of a vbulitin forum i provide both freeware and some shareware programs, the share ware are really full versions with a few big features disabled. I not only woild I make u a co-admin i would give you credit for providing the board, but i don't mind if you look at other offers, i feel confident that youll make the right choice.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

got a site ryanb.uni.cc not online yet but got the host anyway, dhost.info
  15. No Profile Picture

alright man, sounds good. i'm sure we can work this out. i see that you've installed invision..you're gonna have to delete it later if we would have the vb forum..but since so one has responded looks like we'll have a deal.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by PsYmon
    alright man, sounds good. i'm sure we can work this out. i see that you've installed invision..you're gonna have to delete it later if we would have the vb forum..but since so one has responded looks like we'll have a deal.
    sure i'll delte IPB i cannot get it skinned anyway.

EDIT: Deleted IPB!

EDIT2: I also got somewhat of a site up no and the uni.cc addy should still work but i use ryanbsoftware.tk now and click on the forums link too if u visit my site.

EDIT3: Is it a leased license or owned license and if its a leased license do u pay for yearly renewal or if its an owned licese do you pay the 30 a year to continue to have access to newer versions of vbulletin?
  19. No Profile Picture

Sounds good. No its an owned licence and its mine for life so there's no problem with that.

EDIT: Looked at your site and it looks good. I have my own webhost and I'd host it if you want.

My host:
    unlimited disk space (so you can upload as much as you want on this server)
    20gb of bandwidht: not 300 like you have right now, but its still enough
    FTP, MySQL, Domain hosting...
  21. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by PsYmon
    Sounds good. No its an owned licence and its mine for life so there's no problem with that.

EDIT: Looked at your site and it looks good. I have my own webhost and I'd host it if you want.

My host:
    unlimited disk space (so you can upload as much as you want on this server)
    20gb of bandwidht: not 300 like you have right now, but its still enough
    FTP, MySQL, Domain hosting...
    well i like my host cause 100mb of space an 300gb of bandwdith plus i can get more upon request.
  23. No Profile Picture

yea but where you gonna upload all ur software to?
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i get ftp with my host.
  27. No Profile Picture

ok, but ftp is just a transfer agent, it wont give u any space!
  29. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

i have 100mb of space 300gb of bandwidth and i upload via ftp.

edit: with the amout of visiors i anticipate once i get going 20gb might last me a week if that, if u could offer unmetered bandwidth then that would be cool, and i cannot have dns with a .tk address wich is what i have, well i still have the .uni.cc wich supports dns.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo