1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need php and mysql hosting

delete this thred plz
  3. No Profile Picture

Uve already got this

WTF man, u already got this, i am hosting it for you. As i said sorry bout the down time but its been fixed now i got hacked. If you dont want the hosting tell me and i will wipe ur account off and take the forums down, but i would like to see you find another host with no ads, ftp, frontpage extensions, mysql and unlimited bandwidth. BE HAPPY WITH WOT U HAVE IF UR NOT WILLING TO PAY MONEY!
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Free!

Haha, I dont have frontpage support, i dont get hacked either *cough* haha just kidding.

A good free host is few and far between.

I offer free services and I'm soon to limit the current mostly unlimited plan to make new paid plans more desireable...

still no Ads, i hate that but no so much space/bandwidth or something not sure quite how I will do it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Briskfire.com

So wot connection you on man?
    Wot linux distro u run?
    Wots ur webbie?
    Wot are ur precutions for preventing hack attacks?
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

So wot connection you on man?
    Currently just running on cable, there are plans to setup a dedicated DSL line or better within the next year or so.
    Wot linux distro u run?
    I run Windows 2000 Advanced Server w/ Apache Win32, and believe me I dont know why it confuses people but they try stupid stuff that might work on IIS but not apache and on Linux but not Windows.
    Wots ur webbie?
    http://gto.dynu.com Domain will be up shortly, in the process or revamping... new name, services, and all
    Wot are ur precutions for preventing hack attacks?
    Daily checks on the windows update site, and Norton Antivirus's live scan as well as a full daily scan, in case someone tries to upload something. All server applications are setup seperate of the Boot drive so it would be difficult to mess up the system running. I also have live monitoring of the server from what ever workstation i'm logged on within the network, also reachable from remote locations.

Its a fairly simple setup, kinda of proud of it Its not great but it works and im hoping to improve upon it.

I will be running Linux for the new system, most likely Fedora since its the new Redhat so to speak.

It might be possible to do something to http://gto.dynu.com:82 since it is IIS but I've done all the updates.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

lol, this was a back up but i dont need any thing since jim ( best host i have seen for ages ) is back up after being hacked. Stupid *******. BTW i hate hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. No Profile Picture

Briskfire.com

Lo man

Im running RedHat linux 8.0

With the following software:

psybnc
    apache (lots of mods lol)
    cs server
    mysql
    webmin/usermin
    2 virtual hosts
    wu-ftpd

Linux is great tbh, stable, secure (well still debating after my hackage). But tbh it is good worth using if your running a server.
    I dont like windows as a server, linux has always done me proud. The linux box sits nicly under the desk with a 100mb ethernet card plugged into my Ethernet modem which is 512k download and 512k upload. Im hoping to upgrade my connection to 2mb upload and 2mb download soon (but its gonna be costly, but i am making money so its ok). The server sits there with no screen, keyboard or mouse as to control it i use SSH and telnet.
    Im pround of my setup as well tbh.

My site is

www.briskfire.com

speak soon l8ers m8

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo