1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Exclamation Script it Up! Free cPanel 11 SSD-based Unlimited Hosting!

Script it Up!

Welcome to Script it Up! This project is being developed by Iván Moreno, a Web developer like you, who want to give developers an opportunity to host their proyects for free in a high quality Hosting, without paying high amounts of money to an internet megacorp. Say no to the overpriced solutions, whose don't meet your quality needs!

Why Script it Up?

Yes, we know there are a lot of companys that pretend to offer the same as us, so, then , why would you try us? Firstly, you don't have to spend a penny (if you don't want to), so you can try yourself our service and spread the world how good or bad we are! Also, I will point some top featutures you'll be able to "experience" while you're with us! Oh, finally I want to say this is not a lucrative project, so feel welcome to join our crazy developers family and grow with us!

Here, I'll post down the Free Hosting features:
    • Unlimited SSD-based space
    • Unlimited 1GBPS bandwidth
    • 1 MySQL databases
    • 2 E-Mail accounts
    • 1 parked & addon domain
    • Madrid datacenter
    • PHP 5.4 & LiteSpeed
    • CloudFlare, Softaculous & RVSiteBuilder!
    • cPanel 11

For further information, please visit Script it Up! Free cPanel 11 SSD-based Unlimited Hosting! and follow @ivanmoreno_5
    to stay updated!

Thanks for your time,

Iván.
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

It's showing account suspended? Didn't the project go to plan?
    Last edited by Belira-John; May 19th, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
    Thank You :: John Davies, || Learn how to install WordPress in 5 minutes
    Belira - Web Hosting, Domain Names, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Reliable & Professional WordPress Hosting, Joomla Hosting, e-Commerce Website Hosting
    cPanel, Domain Names, SSL Certificates, with A Close & Personal Support 24/7/365

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo