1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free Server needed

Hello all,

i need a server to run 2 programs. The server needs 24/7 connection to the internet. The server also must be windows and has .net . The program, is a server for a game and a administor for it. I must be able to have ftp access to the dir that these are in so i can change who is an admin. Also i can make it so that a ad is displayed;
    eg 'This Renegade Server is kindly hosted by * and would like to thank them for their great hosting of this server.'

Please, i really need this. I may be able to get you some web space if you provide this for me.
  3. NecronHosting.com

you're looking for a games server, and these dont come cheap so theres little to no chance of you getting a free one
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

yes i need one, i can hopefully offer 100mb of space with php and mysql if they host my game server
  7. NecronHosting.com

i'm from australia and game servers here start at around $80/m! theres no way you'll get a free one. If you're willing to pay something, you might get something, but the most it will be is a person who leaves their computer on 24/7

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo