- Usermin control

For more info visit

www.briskfire.com

Click google ads
    Thanks

www.briskfire.com
  3. Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thanks for the post, that has to be one of the most difficult sites to read. Whoever came up with that color combination?
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Not to be pessimistic...

Not to be pessimistic... But how do I know my site will still be there in 2 months from now?
  7. No Profile Picture

It will

Belive me man it will.
    I only delete user accounts if they have not been used and nothing has been uploaded.
    Im in the process of setting up premium and basic hosting packages, both of which you could benifit from.

www.briskfire.com

For your free webspace now.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

That modular design looks like one big PHP-Nuke script to me...
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by jim_cliff11
    Belive me man it will.
    I only delete user accounts if they have not been used and nothing has been uploaded.
    Im in the process of setting up premium and basic hosting packages, both of which you could benifit from.

www.briskfire.com

For your free webspace now.
    Believe you? Thats the most unbelievable combination of words you can use.

I hope I'm not giving too much of a hard time
  13. No Profile Picture
    Brony & F/OSS Advocate
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Belive me man it will.
    No offense, but the only time I trust a hosting company to say that is when I am paying for the hosting and have a written guarantee...and even then I maintain a site backup on my hard drive.
    ~~ Peter ~~ :: ( Who am I? ) :: ( Peter's Musings: Uploading myself, bit by bit... ) :: ( Electronic Frontier Foundation ) :: ( I'm a GNU/Linux addict and Free Software Advocate. ) :: ( How to Ask Questions the Smart Way ) :: ( The Fedora Project, sponsored by Red Hat ) :: ( GNOME: The Free Software Desktop Project ) :: ( GnuPG Public Key ) :: ( About me on the WIki )
  15. No Profile Picture

fine

Ok then, dont bother with the free hosting. Its completely up to you. If you dont like my services then just say nothing move on, stop givin me all this crap, all i wanted to do was provide a free host to peops over inet. If you want 24/7 uptime, speed etc buy a host. This is for people who want a small website or web page.

Actually man the site aint no PHP nuke script, i made it all myself, starting with the template in photoshop, and slicing it up in imageready, then editin it on dreamweaver mx. Alot of time and effort has gone into doin all this stuff, as its my hobbie. Please dont insult me, if you dont like what i do, just leave it. Im interested in linux and web servers etc, my site and hosting is like an experiment so i learn more and more over time. Im offering free hosting, if u want it come and get it, if u dnt then dnt come and get it(and wot u doin in this forum). If i was gonna wipe every 1s site off id say so before hand. And yes always keep a backup of the site on ur comp.

www.briskfire.com

Jimz
  17. No Profile Picture

i think it looks quite good and i will join now! i admire any1 who is offerin somthin free!

DANDC
  19. No Profile Picture

jim cliff11
    i hav an account with you can you transfer from a ftp upload of summin?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo