Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb Clan sponsorship needed :)

Hello,

We are members of ‘KraftKlan’ (www.kraftklan.com), a gaming clan that’s been around for quite a while now. Our clan was founded a few years ago, when the online gaming scene was just getting settled. A couple of friends started the first chapter of our clan, known as ‘FFE’. Back in those days, everybody played MOHAA, so we chose this as our primary game. The main rule in our clan? Having fun! But before we knew it we were getting valuable lessons in clan management. After a while we surrounded ourselves with a ‘behind the scenes’ technical crew (website and servers), and a trusted group of clan managers. With the help of our crew, we could quickly become one of Europe’s top clans, and we easily dominated on ladders such as clanbase.com.

As years passed, a few of our players went on to play COD. They grouped themselves in a smaller, but talented clan. Maybe they didn’t compete on their old level, but still they gathered lots of in-game experience and talent. After a while, COD had no secrets for us anymore…

Lately we’ve had a few brainstorming sessions, and we got to consensus that it’s time to use our talent and experience, and take our clan to the new generation of gaming: Call Of Duty 2. A team of players of the old days has been practicing like hell these last weeks, and the only thing we need to get started now is a little push in the back! And what better place to ask then here. We have lost our old partners and sponsors, because of a few months of hibernation, so we’re searching for reliable people, which would like to offer us a sponsorship deal:

1. Game Server hosting: Like every clan that takes itself seriously, we need a server! A server to practice, to play clan wars, or just to chill out and have fun . Again, you make the terms. Feel free to offer us anything! We’re also very enthusiastic about the server messages system…
    2. Teamspeak Server hosting: A (small) teamspeak2 server if another thing we really need. In-game chatting slows down game play, get’s you out of your focus, and just doesn’t work! This server doesn’t need to be that big, 10 slots will be just perfect .

If you generously sponsor us in one of there ways, we will put a banner of your company on every page of our website, and an extended description on a special page of our site, dedicated to our sponsors. Other terms can be discussed!

And that’s it. I hope to quickly get in touch with some nice people on this way, so that our gaming fun can help grow your company!

El_L4mor, Herr_Weenisch (Clanleaders KraftKlan)
  3. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up

hey i would be glad to host both a game server and teamspeak for you! hopefully we can work out a deal! South-Side Servers was just recently started and is looking to expand availability to the clans! contact info is on the site if needed
  5. No Profile Picture

that would be great , i emailed you...
  7. No Profile Picture

we still need a gameserver sponsorship, as South Side Servers was located in the USA! We are a european based clan, so pings would be too bad . Please don't hesitate to react, or visit our forums !
  9. No Profile Picture

You have a habbit of bumping dont you. You do it here to, it isnt allowed!
  11. No Profile Picture

Hey I would like to take you up on that offer, if it is still around for other clans. What I need is a Vent/Teamspeak 20 slots. We are looking for a private server 12slots CSS but that is asking too much. You can contact me @ cssmisko@yahoo.com

*Here is my T/S Resume

Hello there,
    My name is CosmiK. My clan and I are looking for a Ventrilo or Teamspeak Server. We are currently using a Server that is not ours, one of my members found it. Most of the time we will have 3-10 people on it. Our clan is growing rapidly now that we have a CSS server and entered TWL. We are looking for a 20+ man server for our clan and other gamers that enjoy playing in our community. During scrims the admin of the server will come in and kick us all and that gets extremely annoying.

*Clan Details
    15-20 Members, Recruited a few last night
    1 16 Slot CSS Pub
    irc.gamesurge.net #thexsvclan
    Upgrading website soon currently thexsvclan.tk

*What we will do for you
    Put a link to your company/clan on our website
    Advertise you in our IRC Channel
    Idle your IRC channel if it is on the gamesurge network

Thankyou for your time.
  13. ~ѕυяяєη∂єя~
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

If you need a FREE TeamSpeak With NO POSTING visit FreeTsHost.com
    track3r.net My Personal Blog | Twitter
    TheModShop Tech Blog
  15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by d3crypt3d
    hey i would be glad to host both a game server and teamspeak for you! hopefully we can work out a deal! South-Side Servers was just recently started and is looking to expand availability to the clans! contact info is on the site if needed
    Hi, me and a couple of friends have started a Battlefield 2 clan. We are hoping that someone like you, or someone else would sponser us for a game server and maybe a 20-26 man Teamspeak (i know its quite alot to ask for). We can work out the terms e.g. have you on a sponser page, and on every page.

Contact me:
    AIM: MarkHAlsop
    Xfire: markalsop
    MSN: magic_mashroom45@hotmail.co.uk
    E-mail: markhalsop@aol.com

Thankyou
    on behalf of eauclan (www.eauclan.com)
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello,

Try www.teamspeak4free.co.uk

Regards,

Chris.
  19. No Profile Picture

Exclamation Clan Sponsorship NEEDED!

I need a sponsore for
    2. GameServers, 1 16 and 1, 32 player.

With a Website. plz my clan needs sponsoreships and fast email me at(E-Mail address blocked: See forums rules) or my xfire is justinmac123 i play bf2 so i need some help.
    Regards
    S[]MB@N{}
  21. No Profile Picture

Soldiers of Chaos looking for a clan sponsorship

Soldiers of Chaos are looking for a sponsorship that offers a gaming server. For we are a F.E.A.R gaming based clan and are entered in several competitions in the team warfare league. But for these matches we can really use a game server of atleast 10 players maybe 12 if that's possible. A game server would be very helpful for us to do our clan matches, practice and just to have fun playing F.E.A.R if someone can assist us in getting a game server it would be greatly appreciated.

You can contact us at:
    Xfire: shadowsoldier85 or uevilmonkey
    Clan email: soldiersofchaos dot clan at gmail dot com(the dots mean 2 place a . Since this forum does not allow emails to be shown)
  23. No Profile Picture

sponsor

Hey i am looking for a sponsor for my clan Team Pendulum my website is being bought this moment and i was looking for a sponsor for my game servers and 20 man teamspeak

I would advertise your hosting on all these:
    Teamspeak
    Xfire
    Msn
    IRC
    Servers
    Website
    Enemydown Name

Thanks for your time
  25. No Profile Picture

sponsorship

Hello, this is ellyo... I am interested in a sponsership/server deal with the your company d3crpyt3d. Heres what I have to offer: I represent a Clan Called Void Gaming for Counter Strike:Source. Until recently, Void was a popular, extremely active clan.However, due to multiple unfortunate events, Void Gaming has fallen downhill. However, we are not down yet, i am sure we can turn this around. We are constantly recruiting Mature, and skilled members. We also have plans to soon enter CAL/TWL leagues. However, we do lack something important, a server. This is why i come to you. I ask for a sponsorship. All I need is a public server. I am not asking for an extremely large server, or 100 tick. I am just asking for you to consider us, and i will gladly take any server you can offer. However, i do not like to take charity, Void Gaming will GLADLY advertise your hosting. We will Advertise you on our MOTD, our website, and have multiple adverts on the server. Along with that, we can wear your banner link as a forum signature. ( I belong to many, many forums.) So please, Consider void gaming for a small sponsorship. Thank Your for your time.

-ellyo414
  27. No Profile Picture

Sponsorship

We need a sponsor for our clan, Silent Assassins of Scoutzknivez
    We are a scoutzknivez as you can you by our name
    I am the leader Sin we play counter strike source
    we have never lost a scrim

we need a server like every clan should have.
    and we really need a website hosting for our clan.

If you would sponsor us that would be nice of you.

contact me on aim:xsassinx
  29. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by d3crypt3d
    hey i would be glad to host both a game server and teamspeak for you! hopefully we can work out a deal!South-Side Servers was just recently started and is looking to expand availability to the clans! contact info is on the site if needed
    So you letting a clan use a COD4 server if you then can I use one for my clan and if you want to work out a deal about me having a cod4 server my clan just email me my email is blaze8856 @yahoo.com
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo