Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Free Vent Server Slots

I currently have a 100 user ventrilo server, and I wish to fill my spaces. I will be giving private or public channels out to clans/guilds/etc, depending on the amount of slots that the clan/guild/etc will use. You will receive complete administrative privileges over your channel, where you can change the password to your channel, create channels, etc. For more information, e-mail me or contact me on MSN at divinejerry[at]live.nl (This is my e-mail/MSN).

Ventrilo Info: 64.34.250.132 (vent.uberhax.net or uberhax.nationvoice.com or cali2.nationvoice.com)
    Port: 3967

This server is open for use for everyone even if your not a part of a guild or clan on the server. IF lots of people come to me asking for channels and a demand for more slots is needed, more slots will be ordered to accomodate. Please note that you must use your channel actively. It may remain inactive for a total of 2-4 weeks. After that, if it remains inactive, it will be deleted.
  3. No Profile Picture

Vent?!

Hello, I am new to this site but I came here looking for exactly what your offering =D so How could I possibly get in contact with you to get a room in your vent server for my WoW guild?
    Thank you
    -Orix
  5. No Profile Picture

Read the post again. It has my contact info.
  7. No Profile Picture

Bump.
  9. No Profile Picture

reply to request!

Hello. i am new to the site and noticed you are willing to give away server slots and possibly a channel.

i have a gaming clan looking and in desperate need for a good server for them to communicate best. its a clan running over 50+ members and still gaining. we need the communications badly.
    we are in dire need of a server and you are right up our ally!
    i tired to email you but it kind of messed up....
    if you can email me the info i would appreciate it
    clan geno is the channel if you are willing to make it.

i hope i can get to you in time!
    email: dfmjustin2008 {At} gmail.com
  11. No Profile Picture

Bump, still giving lots out.
  13. No Profile Picture

Bump again, still have lots availiable
  15. No Profile Picture

Yo mate, can ya make a channel for my clan ? ? ill be on there now (:
  17. No Profile Picture

Im looking for a channel for my guild, Im currently online on your vent, If you are able to Id like to have a 30 slot channel, The guilds name is Sated.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by DivineJerry
    Bump, still giving lots out.
    If you have any left at the moment, i could REALLY use a server for my guild. I only need 5 slots... not many members are online at once. If you can help, that would be GREAT! If you need to contact me about it please just email me at baseball1144094426795[at]hotmail.com. I have already emailed you so you just have to reply rather than send a whole new message. Thanks!
  21. No Profile Picture

Slots- 25 if possible, will settle for 10-15.
    Reason- World of Warcraft Guild
    Public or Private- Private

I am in dire need of establishing a means of communication for my guild to coordinate itself, and none of my fellow guildies can set up a Vent server, and my IP is unchangeably dynamic. It'd be greatly appreciated if we can get slots on your server.
  23. No Profile Picture

Hey, I was looking for a channel on a vent server that can support 25 of my guild members as we do raids (we play World of Warcraft). If it were possible could I get in on this server?

BTW, I sent you an e-mail with this info (if you don't want to answer here)

Game: World of Warcraft
    Guild: Warriors of the Night (If it were possible I'd like this to be the channel name)
    Slots: 25 if possible. Will settle for at least 10 if not possible for the 25.
    Channel Status: Private if possible.
  25. No Profile Picture

you got a mail
  27. No Profile Picture

Password for vent

Is there a password?

Originally Posted by DivineJerry
    I currently have a 100 user ventrilo server, and I wish to fill my spaces. I will be giving private or public channels out to clans/guilds/etc, depending on the amount of slots that the clan/guild/etc will use. You will receive complete administrative privileges over your channel, where you can change the password to your channel, create channels, etc. For more information, e-mail me or contact me on MSN at divinejerry[at]live.nl (This is my e-mail/MSN).

Ventrilo Info: 64.34.250.132 (vent.uberhax.net or uberhax.nationvoice.com or cali2.nationvoice.com)
    Port: 3967

This server is open for use for everyone even if your not a part of a guild or clan on the server. IF lots of people come to me asking for channels and a demand for more slots is needed, more slots will be ordered to accomodate. Please note that you must use your channel actively. It may remain inactive for a total of 2-4 weeks. After that, if it remains inactive, it will be deleted.
  29. No Profile Picture

:)

Slots- 25 if possible, will settle for 8-15.
    Reason- CS2D clan with 12-16 members, we really could use a server for training. The game we play doesn't require a high value of bandwidth
    Public or Private- Public

What country are you hosting from ?
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo