1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Server failing to connect after I access x box folder

Greetings

I have been using action replay to gain access to some game save files for splinter cell which I am using to softmod an original x box. I used a client inside the internet relay chat to recieve login information for filezilla to gain access to these folders. After I click on the x box folder more folders appear however when I click anyone of these folders inside the x box folder the server fails to stay connected or rather it is denying me access. I am also not sure which folders Im suppose to be looking in to find the files suffice to me for soft modding the original x box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Novice (500 - 999 posts)

I assume you are talking about the IRC #xbins channel.
    This really is not the type of forum for asking xbox [or softmodding]related questions.
    As for the #xbins channel, there is an idle timeout period in effect when connected to their FTP server...you have to be pretty quick when traversing different folders and checking out what programs are available to queue up for download.

I suggest you to go to the #xbins-help channel on IRC for help with connecting and using their ftp server.

As for what you are looking for to softmod your original xbox console, take a look HERE, that is what you are looking for.
    Last edited by DonR; August 8th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo