1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

2D Tactical and Strategical MMORPG

Hi, I am working on modifying a web-based game engine. Even though I am fairly decent programmer, I am certain that I will need help on certain parts of redesigning the game since it is my first time working on a game project after all. Also, I am not very good in graphic design, so I really need help in this area; thus, I am looking for volunteers to help me out on various roles for a free web-based game. Here is a list of roles I am looking for:

- Game (PHP/HTML/JS) Developers
    - Graphic Designers
    - Alpha Testers

Currently, I have three people helping me with the game design, but no one can help me with the development or most of the graphic designs.

The game engine is playable, but not to the extent, I have plans for. I also have a forum sort of tied to the game so they are like inseparable. The forum will be the main attraction since it has shops and pets to keep it active on its own, but I am hoping to attract game players in the future once the game is done to what I imagined.

Now, I guess anyone can see why I really need help since it seems impossible to do all of below:
    - moderate the forum
    - implement forum (pet/shop) changes
    - implement new game engine features
    - handle game tickets
    - test game
    - design forum/game graphics
    - manage my team
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Oh, I forgot to mention the details of my game. My game ideas are like this:

You played out as a single character like any typical RPG game. As you progress into the game, you will recruit other characters to join you. Depending on your role, you might even lead an army or the kingdom.

The battle will play out like Sega Genesis console game Shining Force II. The group of characters will form a unit and will be organized like a N64 console game Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber. The kingdom will be managed and handled as a combination of a smartphone game Haypi Kingdom and two PC games Heroes of Might and Magic IV.

What makes this game interesting is that it is multiplayer, so you can join an other player's battle with your unit. Friend or foe...you choose...

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo