1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post I am 14 year old game developer i have 2% experience, and i am looking for a partner

I am 14 year old game developer. I have some experience in game development (1-2 months).
    it's my project for the time being: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20%20v001.html

I am looking for a 0% experience partner.
    i am using unity3d pro 4.3.4
    i am from norway not god in english.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Its good to see someone who's looking for a partner to work on a small-scale Game, really nice to see such stuff in a dull section like this. But I'm sorry man, I cannot help ya, though I've some game-dev experience, but I've never completed a game since. Mainly because I had no one to do the graphics, though, I tried learning pixel-art but I had to leave it because it was time-taking (and I still had to do the sounds, animations and other stuff) and it was boring at times, in short I was lacking assets.

Anyways I've experience in Java, Python (and Lisp but that doesn't work here) but not in Unity, so I can't do anything here . I remember once that someone suggested it but I think I'm better off Game-Dev.

In short, game-dev is a pain in the a*s for me, because many things are entirely different from programming there (Graphics, 3d Models if you're doing a 3d Game, sound and creating multiple animation sprites for a 2d game is really a pain!). And I like to program applications that rely entirely on my programming skills, so I don't develop games anymore.

Can you describe your game a little bit, I cannot play the game as my unity-player does not seem to load entirely at all (my network connection is really slow man), I'm curious to know what you've been working at (maybe I'll take some days off and create a game ).

I think you should head off here for some game-dev tips: Programming Language for Game-Development

Btw, I doubt that you're going to get good contacts here, I think people will only give advises and tips for you. And this section does not attract (in fact the whole forum) many people as it used to, so I doubt that there'll be any activity here.

Hope you'll find a partner man.

Thanks.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hey.

Hey!
    Im Oliver Grizwald I have about... -1% and I am 13 years old
    I have been looking for a partner to make a game with for a while
    Please get back to me
  7. No Profile Picture

-1% game development knowledge*
  9. No Profile Picture

I also can't help you (as I program using Just Basic) but it is really good to see that you are looking for a partner.
  11. No Profile Picture

I can be here for advice

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo