Hello,

StillwaterGAMES is recruiting teens ages 12-15. dont get weirded out because i am 13 myself. don't underestamate me on my developing skills. my strongsuit is
modeling characters, objects, or anything else that can be modeled. Cutting to the chase the title of the game is Cold Gold. the basic storyline is a group of men in New York City back in the 1800's travel by horse to the klodike
(Dawson City) but they come accross many issues such as native americans, weather, preaditory animals, and much more. They also pass through many landscapes like forest, great plains, snowy mountains, and arctic tundra. many will die but the rest will strike it rich.

some of the key features are...

HUNTABLE ANIMALS

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

REALISTIC CHARACTER MODELS

REALISTIC GRAPHICS AND RIGGING OF CHARACTERS/ANIMALS.

Those are SOME of the key features I want in this game. Now that is done here is the other info and application for if you are interested in joining the team.

ENGINE: Blender 2.63

MAX AMMOUNT OF PEOPLE: 6

METHOD OF CONTACT: Gmail.

Also here are the positions avalible.

2 MODELER: people who can help me at certain times when i am doing a big project

1 TEXTURE ARTIST: someone who can make textures in photoshop

3 MAP DEVELOPERS: there will be different maps for different missions so thats why i need 3 or more

1 SOUND/AUDIO: someone to work with sound effects.

Here is the application

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR:
GMAIL:

If you are interested you can apply by sending the filled out application to my Gmail (liam.stillwaterGAMES@gmail.com) or reply to this post.

THANKS, StillwaterGAMES.