1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[libGDX] My first Android game needs feedback

Hi!

Daily Doublings

This is my first shot at Android games. I used a tool called libGDX to create something simple and this is what I ended up with. It's all been a learning process with me setting up all the developer tools, accounts and such.

It is basically a high-low card game, with a twist of a scratch-3 minigame. And I think it's good for some quick time killing. I got to admit though that the gameplay aspects of this game aren't very strong ( that is something that I will work on in my future games, as this is more of a tech demo ).

However what I would like you to know is how well the game works on your phone, and if there are resolution problems and such. This is very important so I know if I need to do something differently. Also if there is something you would want to say about the overall functionality of the game or how its represented in the Play Store please let me know if there is something I could do better.

I hope I could get some feedback, since I don't own many devices I could test this with, so your input is very important for my future game development.

3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

It is a nice creation, but the game should be developed in advanced manner. Develop using Android SDK and net beans framework to develop the games. When compare to libGDX android SDK will be user friendly and it will help you create the game with high graphics sound. The android SDK is a major kit to develop any kind of android apps. Every Android Game Developer uses android SDK for creating a game for android and Iphone.
  5. No Profile Picture

it's good for some quick time killing.
    My Android SDK has many games. I love android games.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo