Thread: Beta Testers

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Beta Testers

I am developing an independent multiplayer FPS and am looking for beta testers. I cannot give you many specifics about the game but it is similar to TF2 (but also different.) We are going to start the beta some time next week. Please note that you will have to sign a NDA. All operating systems / computer types / specs accepted.

If you're interested, please fill in this form!

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDA4ajY3SHQ2dk1adVJoYTRiR1FxTUE6MQ

Thanks for the help.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Siriusapps
    I am developing an independent multiplayer FPS and am looking for beta testers. I cannot give you many specifics about the game but it is similar to TF2 (but also different.) We are going to start the beta some time next week. Please note that you will have to sign a NDA. All operating systems / computer types / specs accepted.

If you're interested, please fill in this form!

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDA4ajY3SHQ2dk1adVJoYTRiR1FxTUE6MQ

Thanks for the help.
    I am very intersted :-) I will be checking the link when i turn on my cpu. Im currently on my ipad :-p But how big is the game???? Hows the graphics?? Cartoony? Realistic? Pixelated? How is the characters? Is it real humans or is it aliens or monsters and etc.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I'm interested too, Whats the main object of the game? I'll be filling out the forum once I post this

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo