1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Dungeon Keepers 3 *type game (JOIN THE TEAM)!!!

To all of you reading this. I will be starting a brand new project.I am in need of a devoted team to work and share in our success. The project involves designing a game that mimics the game-play of the famous Dungeon Keepers 2! for those of you who have never played or seen this game it was a 1999 smash! with its witty and unique game style it made millions of fans instantly! No other predecessor has copied this game, i plan to!

Our game will obviously use the Unity as the main game Engine. I will be involved and overseeing all the fields of production from the 3d graphics to the animations. This will be a game made for profit, so i intend this team to be a group of serious individuals. As long as you are semi familiar with one of the specific four fields (3d modeling, 3d animation, game coding using unity and flash3.0, audio production, blending and mixing) you may join the group! your hard work will yield a certain percentage of the game. so if you did roughly 50% of the game you will simply receive 50% of all profits towards this game! this game will be submitted to steam upon completion and copy-written.

The groups will be divided in four, you are more than welcome to be involved in multiple groups.

Group 1
    3D designing,modeling and texturing

(i prefer using zbrush for my modeling and designing, feel free to use whatever program you have available as long as it is Unity compatible) Blender also does 3d modeling! (free)

Group 2
    3D Animation

To avoid any confusion with all the 3d animation products out there we will be using your choice of Maya or the free software of blender which is a fantastic tool!

Group 3
    Game coding in Unity using javascript

This will obviously be the backbone and largest group.you will be bringing everything together and turning all the small components into a true game!

Group 4
    Audio production, blending and mixing

all and any audio program is acceptable just make sure all your audio is yours!

We will be having group online discussions on the game once every other week to discuss ideas and unique alternatives to the game! this is a group effort and everyone is to be treated with respect and as an equal even if one is more technologically adept than the other! I will be presenting all my unique ideas toward this game when i have assemble the whole team. i do not intend to make people feel pressured this is not only a game for profit but can be a great learning experience for all levels of game developers.

This game is going to be great! i look forward to hearing form you guys!

This post has been submitted to multiple web forums. i will be taking all volunteers and directing them to one single and secure forum so that we can all discuss the topic confidentially.

*please comment if you are interested;
    1. The group(s) you will want to participate in
    2. your level of experience (novice, intermediate, professional)
    3 the software you will be using
    4 and anything else from questions to comments feel free to post
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hello,

We would like to be your audio producers/composers for your product.
    Mac40 Music is an experienced team of professional composers and producers that commit to exceeding the industry standard on every project we take on.

We use Logic Pro 9 equipped with the Kontakt, Sonic Implants, and LA Scoring Strings Libraries. We incorporate studio musicians as much as possible IF the budget allows.
    We also master our projects in the latest version of Protools.

You may see samples at our websites.
    www(dot)reverbnation(dot)com/mac40
    lancetrevino(dot)com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo