1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

How can I easily created a game for Android?

Any good ideas wood be appreciated.
    Maybe there a specialized companies that can help.

I don't think it's to complicated to make basic game but once you want to make a game like Angry Bird it gets complicated.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by vdwpatrick
    Any good ideas wood be appreciated.
    Maybe there a specialized companies that can help.

I don't think it's to complicated to make basic game but once you want to make a game like Angry Bird it gets complicated.
    What are you talking about? Angry birds is crazy basic, all it is a block-knocking game,I've seen this type of game before many time's growing up it's nothing new.

Anyways once you learn as2 or as3 your all set you can make an android game with that I found using flash is much easier then using other software because I'm so used to it.
    You could however use SDK or adobe flash and download plug in's already made for you.

There are plug in's where you can just download the character with the character scripts already in them all you have to do is adjust a few things the way you want and get some graphics done.

It really depends on your skill level and what you prefer on doing.
    What kind of game do you have in mind exactly?
  5. No Profile Picture

Read "Hello! Android"........
    It will help you a lot........
  7. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Before developing android games, suggest your game idea with any experienced Android Game Developers. They will help you to fulfil your idea. To develop android games, the programming languages needed are basic oops concept and in depth knowledge in Core Java.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Re:How can I easily created a game for Android?

You want to make a game like angry bird it gets complicated I donít think itís to complicated to make basic game but once.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

There are many frameworks you can use to make games on Android Ė the most popular being libGDX, AndEngine and Cocos2D-X. Each engine has its pros and cons.

Most of the Android Game Developers prefer AndEngine frameworks for creating games. AndEngine is currently available in two flavors: GLES1 and GLES2. As you might have gathered from the name, the GLES1 version supports OpenGL ES 1.x. Almost 99% of Android devices can run a game built using this version.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo