Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

Eh? You write an AI program like any other program. GA/GP involves you writing the fitness function, algorithms to manipulate the "genes", etc. Neural networks require you to program in assigning weights, etc.

There is no separate "AI program". AI is part of your program, right? I'm sorry if I don't understand your question. Can you be more specific?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

O thz~
    because actually I don't want to add codes to my main program like a part of function since the skeleton of my program - graphics, controls is already finished
    I am a newbie in A.I., so can I seperate another file call AI to run AI instructions?
    juz like c lang and java can compile several files to one.....
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Regular (2000 - 2499 posts)

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand your confusion. You're treating AI like an alien object. It's not. It's no different than programming graphics code, or controls, or sound. Your AI code just deals with AI instead of anything else.

Whether it's in a separate file, under your main(), in another existing file, uses OOP, etc, is irrelevant. Does it matter whether your graphics code is all in one file or multiple files? It's a design choice, but in the end, its all graphics, right?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Oler1s
    I'm sorry, but I still don't understand your confusion. You're treating AI like an alien object. It's not. It's no different than programming graphics code, or controls, or sound. Your AI code just deals with AI instead of anything else.

Whether it's in a separate file, under your main(), in another existing file, uses OOP, etc, is irrelevant. Does it matter whether your graphics code is all in one file or multiple files? It's a design choice, but in the end, its all graphics, right?
    O thz~
    Since I am a newbie on A.I.
    I am quite afriad on that.....many people think A.I. is the hardest part of computer programming.....
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo