Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Prisoner of the Sun

Re: ai conversations

The new Bioware RPG 'Mass Effect' has a very interesting new conversation mechanism.

Mass Effect preview @ www.gamespy.com

Comments on this post

• displeaser agrees
    :: My blip.fm tunes :: Web Design Feeds :: Web Dev Feeds :: CheatSheets :: PHP :: MySQL :: 13 Moon FB App.

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself - subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream. We are the imaginations of ourselves."
    - Bill Hicks

"Truth is hidden in the subtle nature of the heart of everything, although it is invisible. One cannot see it from inside and neither from the surface. One can only live and experience it."
    - Heart Sutra
  3. Psycho Canadian
    Devshed Demi-God (4500 - 4999 posts)

Nice I like it, I hope it isn't only for the xbox though .
  5. Prisoner of the Sun

Hehe... You should be ok - Bioware usually release to PC as well.

To be honest I need a decent RPG fix. I really enjoyed the Baldurs Gate series but since then... nothing. I've been waiting for years!

Neverwinter Nights was pretty good but I'm not enjoying Oblivion as much.

I'm really looking forward to Dragonage from Bioware but that's not released for years and years. they used to have concept art but they took it down
    Last edited by b3n; June 28th, 2006 at 10:51 AM.
    :: My blip.fm tunes :: Web Design Feeds :: Web Dev Feeds :: CheatSheets :: PHP :: MySQL :: 13 Moon FB App.

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself - subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream. We are the imaginations of ourselves."
    - Bill Hicks

"Truth is hidden in the subtle nature of the heart of everything, although it is invisible. One cannot see it from inside and neither from the surface. One can only live and experience it."
    - Heart Sutra
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo