1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Indie developers want free music for your game?

If you're creating a game for any platform, and need music, sfx or foley. Tell me what you want to hear, and I'll make it for you. No charge, No fee.. all I ask is for my name in the credits and a reference if I might need one.
    All the tracks on my soundcloud were made in 2-4 hours
    I can't post the link because I'm a new member, but if you go on soundcloud and search 'basicshapes' you'll find me..
    If you need a quick turn around, let me know.. I can make pretty much any genre for you... if you don't like what I've done for you, don't use it and there'll be no hard feelings. message me through here or through my soundcloud and I'll make it happen for you.
    Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Basicshapes
    If you're creating a game for any platform, and need music, sfx or foley. Tell me what you want to hear, and I'll make it for you. No charge, No fee.. all I ask is for my name in the credits and a reference if I might need one.
    All the tracks on my soundcloud were made in 2-4 hours
    I can't post the link because I'm a new member, but if you go on soundcloud and search 'basicshapes' you'll find me..
    If you need a quick turn around, let me know.. I can make pretty much any genre for you... if you don't like what I've done for you, don't use it and there'll be no hard feelings. message me through here or through my soundcloud and I'll make it happen for you.
    Thanks
    how deep are you willing to go to get the right sound? i am asking as per my game will need alot of SFX and music to go in it. i cant post link as im a new member but look up mankinds beginning: paleolithic to mesolithic era on steam greenlight... it will tell you alot about the game i hope, if not msg me here.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo