1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Load Balancer for SmartFox Server (Flash Game Server)

Hi All

I've two game servers running SmartFox Server on it. I want to load balance the connections comming to them. Because at different time one of game server will be busy and other will be idle. So i want to load balance the game server that it will send the new connections to the idle server.

More the problem i'm getting is that if i do load balance, if a user1 create a game room1 on server1 so how the next coming user connections knows that the room1 is on server1 not on server2. Is load balancer will do this for me to check the connection that for which it is coming.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Please keep me posted

I am working on an open source game server in java. Please keep me posted if you find a solution, as I'd like to integrate this into my design.

See fireleg "dot" com for the project details.

Originally Posted by sohaileo
    Hi All

I've two game servers running SmartFox Server on it. I want to load balance the connections comming to them. Because at different time one of game server will be busy and other will be idle. So i want to load balance the game server that it will send the new connections to the idle server.

More the problem i'm getting is that if i do load balance, if a user1 create a game room1 on server1 so how the next coming user connections knows that the room1 is on server1 not on server2. Is load balancer will do this for me to check the connection that for which it is coming.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo